Handbook of the Global Trade Community
Pub. Date: January 2018
Author: Edward G. Hinkelman
Size: 7″ x 10″ (17.78 x 25.4cm)
|Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here||Click Here|
The World Trade Press Dictionary of International Trade is the most respected and largest-selling dictionary of trade in the world, with more than 380,000 copies in print. It is in use in more than 100 countries by importers, exporters, bankers, shippers, logistics professionals, attorneys, economists, and government officials. Important features include:
- Security Section covering C-TPAT, FAST, PAPS, PARS, 24-Hour Rule and more.
- Guide to Outsourcing
- Illustrated Guide to Ocean Freight Containers
- Illustrated Guide to Air Freight Containers
- Illustrated Guide to Truck Trailers
- Illustrated Guide to Railcars
- Supply Chain Security section
- International Contracts
- WTP Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010
- 24 page Guide to Cargo Insurance
- International Standards Organizations listing
WorldTradeREF.com The Dictionary of International Trade is also available in electronic format as WorldTradeREF.com for use on your corporate intranet or extranet site. Visit http://www.WorldTradeREF.com or call (707) 778-1124 x1 for details. DICTIONARY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE: TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Trade Terms A–Z (Pages 6 – 215)
- Acronyms and Abbreviations (Pages 216 – 235)
- Country Codes (ISO 3166) (Pages 236 – 243)
- International Dialing Guide (Pages 244 – 260)
- Currencies of the World (Pages 261 – 268)
- Business Entities Worldwide (Pages 269 – 275)
- Weights and Measures (Pages 276 – 286)
- World Trade Press Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010 (Pages 287 – 311)
- Guide to Letters of Credit (Pages 312 – 328)
- Guide to Cargo Insurance (Pages 329 – 352)
- International Contracts (Pages 353 – 363)
- Computer Terms (Pages 364 – 372)
- Resources for International Trade (Pages 373 – 382)
- Web Resources (Pages 383 – 400)
- Guide to Trade Documents (Pages 401 – 428)
- Cargo Vessels (Pages 429 – 435)
- Cranes (Pages 436 – 439)
- Packing Symbols (Pages 440 – 440)
- Guide to Ocean Freight Containers (Pages 441 – 463)
- Flexitank (Page 464)
- Seaports of the World (Pages 465 – 497)
- Cargo Aircraft Specifications (Pages 498 – 505)
- Guide to Air Freight Containers (Unit Load Devices-ULDs) (Pages 506 – 514)
- World Airports by IATA Code (Pages 515 – 552)
- World Airports by Airport (Pages 553 – 590)
- Guide to Truck Trailers (Pages 591 – 602)
- Guide to Railcars (Pages 603 – 613)
- International Standards Organizations (Pages 614 – 618)
- Guide to International Sourcing (Outsourcing) (Pages 619 – 642)
- Global Supply Chain Security (Page 643)
- Security and the Supply Chain (Pages 644 – 645)
- International Ship and Port Facility Security (ISPS)Code (Pages 646 – 647)
- Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) (Pages 648 – 649)
- EU Maritime Security Rules (EU 725/2004; 65/2005; 324/2008, MARSEC) (Page 650)
- ISO 28000 (Page 651)
- Container Security Initiative (CSI) (Pages 652 – 653)
- Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) (Pages 654 – 685)
- Free and Secure Trade (FAST) (Pages 686 – 690)
- C-TPAT Seal Requirements (Pages 691 – 692)
- U.S. FDA Food Facility Registration (Pages 693 – 694)
- Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) (Pages 695 – 697)
- Pre-Arrival Processing System (PAPS) (Page 698)
- Pre-Arrival Review System (PARS) (Page 698)
- Automated Manifest System (Page 699)
- Advance Manifest Regulations (1/2-, 1-, 2-, 24-Hour Rules, etc.) (Pages 700 – 708)
- Importer Security Filing (10+2 Rule) (Pages 709 – 715)
- Data Security (Pages 716 – 717)
- Industrial Espionage (Pages 718 – 720)
- Glossary of Security Terms (Pages 721 – 731)
- Key Words in 8 Languages (Pages 732 – 767)
- Selected Quotations (Page 768)
- World Time Zone Map (Page 769)
- U.S. DOT Hazardous Materials Warning Placards, Chart 13. (Pages 770 – 771)
- UN GHS Packing Labels and Transport Placards (Pages 772 – 774)
- World Political Map (Page 775)
- World Physical Map (Page 776)
- Regional Maps of the World (Page 777
DICTIONARY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE: AUTHORS/CONTRIBUTORS Edward G. Hinkelman is an international economist with more than 34 years’ experience as an importer and exporter. He is the author of four books on international trade, including Importers Manual USA, International Payments, and International Trade Documentation. Mr. Hinkelman is the founder of World Trade Press and currently serves as its CEO. Over the course of his long involvement in international trade he has been a guest lecturer at Tufts University, the University of Michigan, UC Berkeley, and the University of San Francisco. The World Bank, Swiss Bank Corporation, U.S. Department of Commerce, Hapag-Lloyd (America), SeaLand Shipping, Export Today, Air Transport Association of America (ATA), International Air Transport Association (IATA), Business America, CIGNA and Distribution Magazine.
VOLUME OPTIONS & PRICING
Quality softcover, 792 pages, 7″ x 10″
|Quantity Purchased at One Time||Stock Cover||Customized cover 4-Color (soft cover)||Customized Cover 4-Color (hard cover)||Add for Printing 4/1 (Inside Cover)||Add for Spot 5th Color on Cover||Add for 16 Page Signature, See Below|
|1 copy retail||$75.00||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
All pricing each at quantity purchased NOTES ON CUSTOM COVER AND CUSTOM CONTENT JOBS
- Custom cover editions enable clients to use the entire front cover, spine and back cover for their own design. However:
- Title, Edition Number, Subtitle and Author name must appear on the front cover.
- Title and Edition Number must appear on the spine.
- World Trade Press logo and the words “World Trade Press” must appear on the bottom of the spine. Client logo and name may appear at the top of the spine.
- Custom covers are printed 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charge.
- Client logos are converted to 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charges.
- PMS colors are available for an additional charge.
- Client to provide cover artwork to our specification. Obtain a “Cover Layout Sheet” from your sales rep.
- All custom cover jobs require a one time $250 plate charge.
- Turn-around on custom-cover Dictionary jobs is two to four weeks from receipt of contract and sign-off from client.
- Custom content can be added on orders of 2500 or more units for an additional charge.
- Individual pages can be replaced with your firm’s documents and information. The cost is $28 per page and $750 per signature affected and must be part of an existing press run.
- A 16-page signature using client provided can be added to the BEGINNING or the END of the book for an additional charge. See above.
- World Trade Press can provide artwork for a custom signature at an additional charge.
- Cover printed on 10-point C1S (Coated 1-Side) cover stock, lay-flat film lamination (glass or matte)
- Text pages printed on 50-pound offset smooth paper
- Color maps printed on 80-pound matte-coated paper
- Books printed in the USA
Download the DIT 12th Edtion Cover Specs page (pdf).
NOTES ON PRICING
- Prices do not include shipping or sales tax, if applicable
- Prices subject to change without notice.