Handbook of the Global Trade Community
Author: Edward G. Hinkelman
Size: 7″ x 10″ (17.78 x 25.4cm)
The Industry Standard
Every business has its own language, lexicon, and lingo, and international trade is no exception. Consider: ad valorem, C-TPAT, most-favored nation, FAST, antidumping, NAFTA, countertrade, FOB, ocean bill of lading, 10+2 Rule, letter of credit, FTZ, IMF, and chaebol. International trade is a business in which “I think I know” isn’t good enough. What you don’t know can really hurt you.
The World Trade Press Dictionary of International Trade is the most respected and largest-selling trade reference in the world. It is used by importers, exporters, bankers, shippers, logistics professionals, attorneys, economists, and government officials in more than 100 countries.
Promote Your Company
This is an ideal promotional product for logistics firms, shipping lines, airlines, international banks, trade promotion agencies, and any business that serves the international trade community.
The World Trade Press Dictionary of International Trade is the most respected and largest-selling dictionary of trade in the world, with more than 380,000 copies in print. It is in use in more than 100 countries by importers, exporters, bankers, shippers, logistics professionals, attorneys, economists, and government officials.
DICTIONARY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE: AUTHORS/CONTRIBUTORS
Edward G. Hinkelman is an international economist with more than 34 years’ experience as an importer and exporter. He is the author of four books on international trade, including Importers Manual USA, International Payments, and International Trade Documentation. Mr. Hinkelman is the founder of World Trade Press and currently serves as its CEO. Over the course of his long involvement in international trade he has been a guest lecturer at Tufts University, the University of Michigan, UC Berkeley, and the University of San Francisco. The World Bank, Swiss Bank Corporation, U.S. Department of Commerce, Hapag-Lloyd (America), SeaLand Shipping, Export Today, Air Transport Association of America (ATA), International Air Transport Association (IATA), Business America, CIGNA and Distribution Magazine.
VOLUME OPTIONS & PRICING
Quality softcover, 792 pages, 7″ x 10″
|Co-Branded Pricing (Price is per unit and includes basic customization)|
|Quantity Purchased at One Time||Stock “off the shelf” books (generic cover)||Customized soft cover||Customized hard cover||Add 5th color on cover (1)|
|1 copy retail||$75.00 / unit||—||—||—|
|25+||$60.00 / unit||$68.00 / unit||—||—|
|50+||$52.50 / unit||$58.00 / unit||$130.00 / unit||—|
|100+||$44.00 / unit||$47.00 / unit||$80.00 / unit||—|
|250+||$31.00 / unit||$34.00 / unit||$50.00 / unit||—|
|500+||$25.00 / unit||$26.00 / unit||$35.00 / unit||add $450.00|
|1,000+||$18.50 / unit||$19.00 / unit||$24.00 / unit||add $450.00|
|2,500+||$16.50 / unit||$17.00 / unit||—||add $500.00|
|5,000+||$14.00 / unit||$14.00 / unit||—||add $550.00|
|10,000||$12.00 / unit||$12.00 / unit||—||add $700.00|
All pricing each at quantity purchased.
NOTES ON CUSTOM COVER AND CUSTOM CONTENT JOBS:
- Custom cover editions enable clients to use the entire front cover, spine and back cover for their own design. However:
- Title, Edition Number, Subtitle and Author name must appear on the front cover.
- Title and Edition Number must appear on the spine.
- World Trade Press logo and the words “World Trade Press” must appear on the bottom of the spine. Client logo and name may appear at the top of the spine.
- Custom covers are printed 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charge.
- Client logos are converted to 4-color process (CMYK) unless client pays for a 5th or 6th color plate and printing charges.
- PMS colors are available for an additional charge.
- Client to provide cover artwork to our specification. Obtain a “Cover Layout Sheet” from your sales rep.
- All custom cover jobs require a one time $250 plate charge.
- Turn-around on custom-cover Dictionary jobs is two to four weeks from receipt of contract and sign-off from client.
- Custom content can be added on orders of 2,500 or more units for an additional charge.
- Individual pages can be replaced with your firm’s documents and information. The cost is $28 per page and $750 per signature affected and must be part of an existing press run.
- A 16-page signature using client provided can be added to the BEGINNING or the END of the book for an additional charge. See above.
- World Trade Press can provide artwork for a custom signature at an additional charge.
- Cover printed on 10-point C1S (Coated 1-Side) cover stock, lay-flat film lamination (glass or matte)
- Text pages printed on 50-pound offset smooth paper
- Color maps printed on 80-pound matte-coated paper
- Books printed in the USA
NOTES ON PRICING
- Prices do not include shipping or sales tax, if applicable
- Prices subject to change without notice.