Professional Industry Report
Pub. Date: 2010-Nov
Binding: Automated PDF Download
Author: Edward G. Hinkelman
Size: 8.5″X11″ (21.59X27.94cm)
World Trade Press Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010 is available in bulk quantities with your company’s branding/logo. This guide explains how and when to use Incoterms and includes a comprehensive description for each term.
Incoterms® 2010 is a set of uniform rules for the interpretation of commercial terms defining the costs, risks, and obligations of buyers and sellers in international transactions. Incoterms were originally developed by the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) in Paris in 1936, and since then undergone numerous revisions.
The World Trade Press “Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010” is an industry standard professional guide, with more than 120,000 copies in print worldwide.
The World Trade Press “Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010” includes:
• How and when to use Incoterms 2010
• What Incoterms are designed to do
• What Incoterms are not designed to do
• The relationship of Incoterms 2010 to contracts for the sale of goods
• Sample language for the inclusion of Incoterms into contracts
• Organization of Incoterms 2010
• Modes of transport applicable to each INCOTERM 2010
• Incoterms user notes
The World Trade Press “Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010” is well organized and well illustrated, and is written in completely understandable language.
For each of the 11 Incoterms the guide provides:
- Graphics showing: a) Seller’s Risks and Costs, and b) Buyer’s Risks and Costs throughout the transportation continuum, from Seller’s/Exporter’s Premises to Buyer’s/Importer’s Premises.
- Definition of the term
- Examples of the term
- Incoterm Category
- Modes of transport covered
- 10 Seller’s Responsibilities
- 10 Buyer’s Responsibilities
The 11 Incoterms 2010 are:
- EXW – Ex Works (…named place)
- FCA – Free Carrier (…named place)
- FAS – Free Alongside Ship (…named port of shipment)
- FOB – Free On Board (…named port of shipment)
- CFR – Cost and Freight (…named port of destination)
- CIF – Cost, Insurance and Freight (…named port of destination)
- CPT – Carriage Paid To (…named place of destination)
- CIP – Carriage and Insurance Paid To (…named place of destination)
- DAT – Delivered at Terminal (…named terminal at port or place of destination)
- DAP – Delivered at Place (…named place of destination)
- DDP – Delivered Duty Paid (…named port of destination)
Who Should Purchase This Report
The World Trade Press “Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010” is an essential resource for international buyers/importers, sellers/exporters, product brokers, logistics professionals, international bankers, international attorneys, trade associations, chambers of commerce, and students of international trade.
The World Trade Press “Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2010” was written by Edward G. Hinkelman, author of the industry standard Dictionary of International Trade, now in its 9th edition (280,000 copies in print).
Mr. Hinkelman is an international economist (Tufts University, University of Paris) with more than 30 years experience as an importer and exporter. He is also the author of three other reference books on international trade, including the Short Course in International Payments, the Short Course in International Trade Documentation, and Importers Manual USA (now in its 4th edition). He has been a featured speaker at industry seminars and visiting lecturer at Tufts University, the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Michigan, and San Francisco State University.
|INCOTERMS® 2010 REPORT
28 page with clear plastic cover
|8.5 x 11″||$19.00||$17.00||$14.00||$11.00||$10.00||$8.75|
Color on cover only
All pricing each at quantity purchased