Incoterms® are an internationally recognized set of uniform rules defining the costs, risks, and obligations of buyers and sellers in transactions for the sale of goods.The World Trade Press Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2020 is an elegant summary of buyer and seller responsibilities related to carriage, risk, and cost for each of the 11 Incoterms® 2020.
Incoterms® 2020 Mouse Pad (French)
Select the mouse pad version for situations where users are likely to need a ready reference on a regular basis. Mouse pads come with a heavy surface lamination and a rubber backing.
Anyone involved in the trade and logistics industry will appreciate this handy reference. For each of the 11 Incoterms® 2020 the guide provides:
- Graphics showing:
- Seller’s Risks and Costs
- and b) Buyer’s Risks and Costs throughout the transportation continuum, from Seller’s/Exporter’s Premises to Buyer’s/Importer’s Premises.
- Definition of the term
- Examples of the term
- Incoterm Category
- Modes of transport covered
- 10 Seller’s Responsibilities
- 10 Buyer’s Responsibilities
* Incoterms® is a registered trademark of the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce) and is used here for informational purposes only. This illustrated guide is independently authored and is not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with the ICC.
MOUSE PAD – VOLUME OPTIONS & PRICING
|Incoterms® 2020 Mouse Pad (French) Pricing (Price is per unit and includes basic customization)|
|Incoterms® 2020* Mousepad (French)||$17.00||$11.00||$7.00||$5.00||$4.50||$4.00||$3.75|
“Standard Mouse Pads” use a durable layering of laminate, printed laminate and rubber backing. “Resin Edge Seal Mouse Pads” are a sandwich of laminate, printed cover stock, laminate and a rubber backing, plus a resin edge seal for ultra durability (contact us for pricing). Set-Up Charges to Place Your Logo, Company Name & Contact Information. (Your company colors can be on the map border as well).