Helps you learn basic vocabulary in 30 languages from native speakers. Each vocabular entry includes a color photo, a native speaker video, and the word or term in the local language and your native language. Users can change the interface language (also 30 languages) at the click of a button.
- 30 Languages of Study
- 30 Interface Languages
- 20 Glossaries
- 260 Important words and phrases for each language
- Native speaker videos
- Color photos and illustrations
- Provides an intensive foreign language vocabulary building tool to support classroom and textbook learning.
- Enables users to hear and see words spoken. Seeing lips move is an essential part of learning how to pronounce a word.
- Helps students prepare for study abroad programs.
- Supports non-English speakers with 30 different language interfaces.